Monday, November 14, 2016

Hearthstone (Lovecraftian Cards)


I'd like to start by saying I loved Hearthstone before this update, but I am a straight up Lovecraft geek, so the new "Old Gods" cards are right up my alley.

I avidly support those who support the work of H.P. Lovecraft and felt compelled to make a post about the new cards. If you haven't been playing (I have only been for a short time now) but are a huge Lovecraft fan like myself, then now is the time to jump right in.

Hearthstone pretty much clicked with me right away, even though I haven't played a real card game since Pokemon in my childhood. The tutorial does a great job of letting you understand the mechanics and although it can be grueling at times once in competitive online play, I find myself drawn to it sometimes nightly. 

The new format has changed to make each month a new season and you receive rewards for each month of play. It's a great time to go ahead and see what all the fuss is about with Hearthstone for multiple reasons, and with the all new non-Euclidean horrors of the "Old Gods" packs, Blizzard has made the deal that much sweeter for players of this highly addictive and easy to learn card game. 
For more video game news & reviews be sure to follow the blog & follow on instagram & twitter @SublimeReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment